Romford Property Insurance

There are many things you can do to safeguard your property, such as keeping it in good shape and fitting appropriate locks and alarms. But that's not enough. You also need decent property insurance cover.

We cover all types of home insurance, so whether you are a tenant, homeowner, landlord or owner of a holiday home, and regardless of the size or type of property you want to insure, we can make sure you have the right protection in place.

KSL Thomas has been providing strong insurance for more than five decades, here's the range we offer. If what you want isn't here, get in touch so we can talk you through the best cover for your needs.

Holiday Home Insurance

Home Buildings Insurance

Home Contents Insurance

Home Emergency Assistace Cover

Landlords Insurance

Property Owners Insurance

Tenants Insurance

Contact us for a property insurance quote

Our team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays