Romford Tenants Insurance

Contents insurance for tenants typically covers your possessions against loss or damage by fire, smoke, lightning, theft, flood and escape of water and oil. It typically includes any furniture and electrical items such as washing machines and tumble dryers - even your bicycle.

However, different insurers offer different policies. Some, for example, will not insure your contents if you live in shared accommodation, such as a student house. Others might refuse to quote if you rent a property that is already furnished.

Don't confuse contents with buildings insurance, which covers the structure of the building and is the responsibility of the landlord.

Contact us for a tenants insurance quote

Our team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays