Romford Holiday Home Insurance

A holiday home is vulnerable to the same risks as your main home. The roof could be damaged by a storm, flooding could ruin the decor, or a burglar could break in and steal your wide-screen TV. If you own a holiday home, buildings and contents insurance is therefore essential, in addition to holiday home insurance which covers you for leaving the property empty for more than 30 days a year, and any lettings periods.

Why do I need holiday home insurance?

You need insurance cover specifically for second or holiday homes as insurers don't cover holiday homes as standard because they are considered too risky. If a home is left empty for long periods, for example, there is a greater chance of a burst pipe or a water leak. Theft is also more likely if a house is unoccupied. And if a home is let, tenants do not always take as much care of the property as the owners.

Contact us for a holiday home insurance quote

Our team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays